Submissions will be received electronically via Easychair (Beta version 1).
You can also send us your full-paper submissions by e-mail (not recommended).
Submitted papers should be uploaded through the Easychair conference management system.
To submit your paper, please follow the instructions below.
1. If you don't have an EasyChair account, please register to obtain an account using a valid e-mail address.
2. Then, log in to EasyChair using the following link:
3. Upon a successful login, you will see the Main Interface. Click on 'New Submission'.
4. Fill out the information on the corresponding author, co-authors, title, and Manuscript. Note that a (*) marks a mandatory field that must be specified.
5. Please specify at least 3 keywords describing your submission and select one or more of the topics listed below that are relevant to your paper.
6. Click on Choose File to select the file to upload and make sure that it is in only PDF file (only one file).
7. Finally, press the 'Submit Paper' button to complete the submission. You will receive a confirmation e-mail that your submission was successful.